Tomato and black olive ravioli
For the hot water gelatine sheets:
- 500 g water
- 4 g Agar
- 1.3 g Gellan
- Crushed tomato
- Black olive paste
- Dilute Agar and Gellan in the water at room temperature and bring to the boil stirring constantly with a beater.
- Take off the heat and skim.
- Pour the gelatine onto fat plates 60 x 40 cm and spread to make gelatine sheets 0.5 mm thick.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 1 h.
- Cut with the pasta cutter and put in a little crushed tomato and black olive paste.