For the Cantaloupe melon juice:
- Peel the melon and remove the pips.
- Shred the flesh of the melon in a blender.
- Pass the juice obtained through a superbag.
- Keep in the fridge.
For the Cantaloupe melon spherical caviar base:
- 250 g Cantaloupe melon juice (preparation above)
- 2 g Algin
- Mix the Algin with 1/3 of the melon juice.
- Shred in a blender to obtain an even mixture without lumps.
- Mix with the remaining 2/3, strain and keep at room temperature for 30 min.
For the Calcic bath:
- 6,5 g Calcic
- 1000 g water
- Dissolve the Calcic in the water with a beater.
- Put the mixture in a container that allows for a height of about 5 cm.
For the melon caviar:
- Fill 4 syringes with the melon caviar mixture.
- Drip into the water and Calcic mix. Leave to cook for 1 min.
- Strain and wash the melon caviar obtained in cold water, strain off the excess water.
- Put 25 g melon caviar in a container (for example, a caviar tin).
- Put 8 passion fruit seeds and a sprig of fresh mint on top of the caviar.