Spherical-M pesto ravioli
For the Algin bath
- 1500 g mineral water
- 7.5 g Algin
Dissolve the Algin in the water with a Túrmix and leave to rest in the refrigerator.
For the blanched basil
- Put water in a saucepan to boil and plunge in the basil leaves for 10 seconds. Cool in water with ice and keep.
For the basil water:
- 50 g blanched basil (prepared beforehand)
- 150 g water
- Put both ingredients in the blender and leave for 3 min until everything is well blended.
- Strain without pressing and keep the water obtained on the one side. On the other keep the paste which has been left in the upper part of the sieve.
For the pesto mixture:
- 100 g basil water
- 8 g garlic
- 18 g grated Parmesan
- 7 g pine nut paste
- 15 g oil of pine nuts
- 5 g basil paste
- c.s. salt
- 5 g Gluco
- 6 g powdered gelatine
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer and shred for 3 min until they are evenly mixed.
- Put in a saucepan and add the powdered gelatine. Heat
at 50°C so that it dissolves and leave to gel for 4 hours in a tupper.
- Cut the desired shape and plunge in the Algin bath for 1 min.
After that time, leave in water.
- At the moment of serving, heat in water at 60°C for the interior to dissolve.
*the M comes from the mould, since these are sphericals which are given a specific shape.
- c.s. water
- 1 set of Eines